Help Centre Getting Started with 3S Money

I am setting up a company in Luxembourg. Can 3S Money provide a blocking certificate?

Yes we can, no problem. To arrange this, you’ll need to ask your Sales Manager or Personal Client Manager. Once the required share capital amount has been deposited, we’ll then provide a blocking certificate to the local notary service.


Can I request documentation for other European countries?

Yes, especially as some other countries in continental Europe won't allow you to register a company until you have similar certification. (Another example would be when you need to register a company with proof of address in the UK.) Please discuss any charges with your Sales Manager or Personal Client Manager.

We use cookies and similar technologies to recognize your repeat visits and preferences, as well as to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and analyze traffic. To learn more, view our Cookie Policy. By clicking «I accept», or using our site, you consent to the use of cookies unless you have disabled them.